Modified veneer is obtained from fast-growing trees grown on plantations in Africa. Natural material is rotary cuted to veneer sheets, which after the removal of defects and imperfections are subjected to dyeing and gluing to special blocks. In this form wood is ressed what gives the right pattern on veneer. Than the block is cutted on single sheets – veneers. The resulting material is a ferlection of veneers obtainerd using traditional method. However in the case of modified veneer, we have full guarantee repeatability of grain and color.
Specification of veneer
- Back fleeced for free
- Very high repeatability of grain and color
- The nobility of natural material
- Large and repeatable dimension of leaves limiting waste
- Easy to work with the material
- Our veneer won the title – Diamond of Furniture 2012
Veneer modified as well as natural veneer under the influence of light and weather conditions may slightly change color. This is influenced by direct exposure in a high insolation and the lack of protection in the form of irradiation and use appropriate lacquer.