Flexible plywood is a modern material used in the furniture industry, but also in the design of interiors and luxury yachts. Very high resistance to fracture with characteristic flexibility makes plywood is ideal as a replacement for the more expensive and more difficult to process plywoods, such us cutted MDF.
The surface of plywood is sanded in the production process. This allows you to cover it by veneer, paint, PVC and other materials treatment, including lacquers and wood stain.
Properties of plywood
- Plywood is made from exotic hardwood trees FUMA..
- Much lighter than MDF
- The possibility of obtaining a large bend radius
- Ready for covering by veneer, melamine, paint, PVC or any finishing material on both sides
- The ability to connect by thickness to get any dimension
- Easy to work with the material
- You can get the profile “S”
- Possible to mill, hammer nails, screw in screws